Originally Posted by 673
You remind me like this...I walk into a bar with friends, a donnybrooke breaks out, everyone is involved but you have your hands in your pockets.

Although I prefer to stay away from stupid people like you, I want to respond to your idiotic comment you made about me.

Your comment above would come as a shock to the many people I put in the hospital while I grew up in Quebec while defending myself and while I worked as the head bouncer in the most popular bars in Montreal. I never started a single fight, but I sure did end them. Never once was I afraid to fight.

You have ZERO credibility here and are part of the problem why Canada is in the state it's in today. You yourself said that you were backing NDP and handing their flyers out and voted for Liberals. I never voted for a Baby Killing, left wing abortionist loving lunatic, not once, apparently you have.

I still remember the elections when for example Jean Chrétien won in 1993 in a landslide victory and I watched in horror. I'll bet you voted for him as well.

People like you have destroyed this country, I hope your happy. You should STFU and never bring me up again, with your stupid lamebrain comments!

I have no respect for you, none.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/11/22.

KB