673;
Morning my friend, it's warmer here this morning than it was last night so I hope you're getting the same thing and you're all well.

Well said on the den of vipers and the absolute lack of knowledge on display.

Honestly what keeps on bugging me - sorry I keep bringing it up - but the amendment list is completely bizarre as to be unsettling. Who would put a Purdey Rook and Rabbit drop block, Parker shotguns or a Weatherby Mk V on a supposed evil black rifle list? Bizarre to say the least.

As I'm pointing out to my MP, my personal handguns have been safely locked in my safes on my property for the past 40 years. Emphatically they've not been "on the street" by any definition they can come up with. How removing them from my safe is going to make anyone in the world safer is illogical at best and again bizarre at worst.

The incessant lying is really unsettling too. I'm sure you have the same revulsion when Minister Pinocchio smugly looks into the camera and speaks obvious untruths. I've added him to the list of names which I will not speak or type out unless absolutely necessary. I'm to that point with them honestly.

For sure the friendlies get a pat on the back and the un's get more correspondence informing them that since they've poked the bear and it's now awake, the bear might have to find something they hold near and dear and see if the bear can't take it away without compensation - legally of course....

They own personal water craft, power boats, motorcycles, etc. so one just needs to figure out what that might be.

All the best to you all this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"