Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope you're getting some spring up there - we've got some buttercups out in the past two days and the blackbirds are back.

If you didn't catch this clip from the CCFR I thought he was well spoken. Note that the NDP MP McGregor was one of the squeaker MPs who apparently got a whole bunch of mail on their desks...

In this one, they show how disrespectful Pam Damoff and Taleeb Noormohamed are, especially after all those sincere faces they had stating they were going to listen.

I hope that this has awakened the FN and Inuit voters to what the Libs/NDP really are like - it's okay for me to still hope isn't it?

All the best to you all as we head into spring.

Dwayne

... the Liberals respect the FN because they know the Indians unlike most Canadian gun owners have "balls" and will stand up and protect what they perceive to be their rights with physical force if necessary ... this was well illustrated at Oka, Ipperwash, Gustafsen Lake ... the Liberals will like the political cowards they are exempt the Indians from the gun bans that affect them

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA