Dwayne, thanks for your thoughts and the feedback from the NDP - MP.

With the agreement Jagmeet signed with the Liberal Party I do not share your optimism that the NDP will provide meaningful help against bill C-21. The agreement is the closest the NDP have (will) come to being in the seat of power for decisions. With the agreement not to force an early election they sold their collective souls to support a corrupt Liberal government in anything the Liberals put forward.

Using words like pressing for clarity on how this will impact hunters, not supporting amendments that ban guns primarily used for hunting --- to me means they are fine with C-21 in some form and are taking a pass on the real issue. C-21 does not go after Criminals, gun smuggling or illegal owners. There is no position put forward by the NDP to the obvious that assault rifles have been banned in Canada for some time and assault style is meaningless.

In Alberta we have already had Jagmeet's road show against the UCP trying to support the provincial NDP which shows how closely tied the two differnt levels area as one party. Notley is a Trudeau supporter and has pulled devious moves on the Alberta population in the past when she was in power that supported the Federal NDP and Liberals.

We will see where this goes but with a Liberal / NDP coalition at the Federal level now and most likely again in the future I am not optimistic for the future.

Hugh