Dwayne, all the best for your day. I have taken a short break from cutting up a moose for a cup of hot tea and thought I would check in on the forum.

I did watch Ian Runkle and also the interview with the government bureaucrat who when questioned on the Ruger #1 stated that it was only the "variant's capable of over 10,000 joules" --- he went on to state it was the same for the Weatherby Mark V. It is clear that the legal wording is confusing and the list is more than a bad joke. What is with the 10,000 joules of energy classification and then moving to naming specific models of guns ---- do military grade guns not have models that they could more easily prepare a smaller list for (confused). Clearly the end game of the NDP / Liberal coalition is something else.

There really was no need for this. This is typical for Trudeau to create an issue to deflect attention away from a mistake he has made --- inflation, $6,000 per night hotel room, RCMP procurment, shambles and government interference on the NS shooting, emergencies act --- take your pick his legacy of sink holes is huge.

All the best for the remainder of your day. Back out to the garage for me

Hugh