Originally Posted by rost495
The most unfortunate problem is that Canada will take the handguns and semis and no one will stand up and fight. Inch by inch they win.

I doubt many or any will fight in the US either.

OTOH some will say no and what happens from then on is up to .gov of various flavors.

GREAT POST rost495.

When I saw this post a while back by Reloader28 on 11/29/22, I thought to myself well that is an interesting comment because Reloader28 is from the beautiful state of Texas.

Originally Posted by Reloder28
The only thing these Liberal British turds understand is getting their butt’s kicked by armed citizens. What’s the holdup?

"Remember The Alamo"

So, it begs this question: Texas is currently being invaded by basically the entire world. Where are all the citizens that are going there to protect your southern flank?

If I recall history correctly when Texas was being invaded by Antonio López de Santa Anna, a few of your best went and died trying to stop the assault to include Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie, real American heroes that paid the ultimate price.

So what is the holdup of your citizens defending your border, Not that simple hey?

I do not ask this question to be sarcastic, I am simply pointing out that we are all living under the Yoke of our corrupt governments, it’s way more complicated these days, and it has been set up that way so we all conform. Truly pathetic and if you balk, you run the risk of loosing everything you have worked for, to include your freedom, the remnants of it anyways. A very SAD state of affairs, indeed!

I am seeing glimmers of hope in this tread, for that I am grateful.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/13/22.

KB