Originally Posted by 673
For those who don't know, but should know......the clout Canada's indigenous has isn't one of physical force, it is one of Constitutional clout.

As I said previously, that Constitutional clout shared with the unified firearms community at large is the best way to deal with a wimpish gun grab.

We are also learning the extent of the Constitutional powers Ottawa has and what the Provinces rights are regarding firearms. We never knew because we never had too know.

... I'm sure that in some parallel universe there is a Canada with a "unified firearms community at large" ... the FN are certainly united and organized but the majority of the over 2 million Canadian gun owner are in general apathetic and in some cases as mutually antagonistic as bobcats in a burlap bag (eg. hunters vs handgun and AR owners)

... "We are also learning the extent of the Constitutional powers Ottawa has" ... I suggest you learn FASTER ... a lot of privately owned Canadian firearms are already earmarked for the Hamilton steel mill blast furnaces

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA