Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I just can’t make sense of why God would allow any child to suffer due to cancer, sexual abuse, physical abuse, etc. Even worse are accidents such as this. I am sure if free will was something good then children being abused, sick, or in the process of being killed would disagree.

Here is another head scratcher.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tra...huts-down-lanes-of-i-440w-near-west-end/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A 26-year-old nurse who was employed with Saint Thomas West was found shot and killed inside an SUV along Interstate 440 in Nashville Thursday night.

A Metro Parks officer discovered Caitlyn Kaufman’s gray Mazda CX-5 in the westbound lanes between the Hillsboro Pike and West End Avenue exits just before 9 p.m.

The officer stopped to assist the vehicle, believing it was a single-vehicle crash, but then discovered bullets had been fired into the SUV, according to Metro police.

(Photo: WKRN)
Kaufman was pronounced dead at the scene.

Metro police said she was on her way to work at Saint Thomas West before her shift began at 7 p.m.

Detectives believe she was running on time and she was shot between 6 and 6:30 p.m.

Investigators are asking anyone traveling I-440 Thursday night during these times who may have seen something out of the ordinary to call Nashville Crime Stoppers at 615-74-CRIME.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]