Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Christians, you are good men, I have, in the bad old days, shared bunkers with you as brothers, and I would gladly do it again. If you come to my door in need, you will be provided for and not begrudgingly. All I ask is that you keep your well intended offers of moral, ethical and spiritual guidance to yourself. Do not assume because of my lack of faith...that I can't be a moral man and live out the golden rule. If at some point, I feel the desire to seek spiritual guidance, I know where to look., I don't need a door to door salesman.

You're a lot more obliging than myself. Christians in particular have a track record of "give an inch take a mile" and launch into full control mode once they have the numbers up - eg weren't they looking at banning the teaching of evolution in public schools in Texas recently? Trying to force their nonsense onto everybody else and send logic and critical thinking down the toilet.

Yes.

There's been many fights over this with school boards in Texas.

Poor response...,

The same could be said of atheists pushing their beliefs on society, bus ideas and churches. Same could be said the the lesbian and queer pressure groups. Same could be said of “scientists” that tell us that determination of sex is a choice and there are a multitude of genders.... same can be said of those pushing abortion....,or liberals pushing a “reset.”

I find it interesting that you did not address the content of the concern expressed, but completely changed the subject to perceived ills from what you consider the other side.

Are you one of the Christians who believes the teaching of The Theory of Evolution should be banned from Sciences classes?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/14/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell