Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Starman
. Precisely how do you get Marxism out of my posts?
They are totally materialistic. And usually deconstructionist too.

Can you provide your def. of materialistic?
1. Philosophy The doctrine that physical matter is the only reality and that everything, including thought, feeling, mind, and will, can be explained in terms of matter and physical phenomena.
2. The theory or attitude that physical well-being and worldly possessions constitute the greatest good and highest value in life.
3. Concern for possessions or material wealth and physical comfort, especially to the exclusion of spiritual or intellectual pursuits.

Re: Deconstructionism - implies there is no final
interpretation of text, and in the case of scripture
Marxism is socially and culturally deconstructionist too, as are you. Deconstruction functions by tearing things apart and proposing other motivations, causes & meanings. I've noticed that your interpretation is uniformly negative, just like Marx's.

Did you know that Marx had a life long problem with boils on his ass? The guy could NEVER sit down! No wonder he was so cranky.

Marx lived a miserable life, and by and large it was his own fault, and he never took responsibility for his failure. HIs lived off the fortunes of others, and for virtually everything published in Marx's name, all the heavy lifting was done my Engles. When you understand Marx the man, it's easy to see how he came up with such a twisted political philosophy, and why unproductive loosers continue to champion it to this day.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell