Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DBT
Love is described as being unconditional/God is Love, John 3:16 is conditional. Salvation is conditional. We have a contradiction.

And what about Blood Sacrifice?

Torture and Murder? of one's own child?

Torturing and Murdering your own child over rules you created and could change with out the murder and torture?

Jesus’ death on the cross was indeed agonizing. It was also an awful thing for the Father.

But was most certainly not torture and murder. It was an act of love.... to reconcile sinful men to a sinless and Holy God.

You should not presume to judge God. His thoughts and His ways are above your ways. There is much that we do not know. Why He laid down the “rules” as He did is not fully understood by me. Also, know that Satan is not just a “concept” and he did indeed lead a rebellion in Heaven. The ongoing events on earth.... men, sin, Jesus.... future... all these events are very likely in full view of Heaven and the heaven beings. Yes, the world is a stage.

But, you ridicule what you don’t understand. Of course, there is a verse about that, but I can’t bring to mind right now.

If I can recall it, I will add in an edit.

Jude 1:10 “Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand......”

Last edited by TF49; 12/14/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”