Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
The first step in finding the perfect motorcycle is being able to afford one.

Thank you for an opportunity for talking about myself some more.

Actually I prob'ly could afford a motorcycle at this point, I'm paying $600 a month less interest now than I was 30 months back when I assumed all the debt. So if'n I could tolerate three more years of debt I could be out of debt AND pay off a brand-new Softail by 2022. I mean it ain't like I'm gonna run out and fix the AC and replace the water heater right away anyway. But.... 2020 is my goal.

I might run out to the Harley dealership tomorrow if I ate and breathed motorcycles like I did after coming back from Africa. Living in that shack on that deer lease I landed smack dab into the midst of the East Texas Harley culture. People for whom their motorcycle was like a member of the family, for the next twelve years of my life I myself was on a motorcycle every day, my only transportation.

It prob'ly will be a Harley, its an itch I ain't scratched yet but it wont be the same as it was. See, I used to think that a motorcycle loaded up with camping gear, tent and bedroll with a whole Continent waiting on your doorstep was the finest thing in all creation.

But after you've done the same thing on a bicycle, motorcycles seem sorta..... ....ordinary.

Just try and keep those handlebars from touching the ground.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house