Well a buddy of mine is a great motorcycle enthusiast, (he and his wife many moons ago hopped on a bike for their honeymoon and rode from Georgia to Washington state and back!) He's tooled around all over the country and I don't know what model but he mainly rides a Big BMW as he describes as a love hate relationship BUT unfortunately his wife passed a few months ago, 4th round of a different cancer and his father unexpectedly passed 4 days later. He is retired and looking to land in a cabin somewhere soon but doesn't know where yet. well, some time in June he is taking off, from Georgia and heading to Prudo Bay and back on a newly acquired Honda Twin Africa. A enduro of sorts on steroids. I know he does his research and it must be a great bike. So there is some kinda 2 cents....

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."