Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Well you've already asked a combat vet if he has ever lived in a third world country.

Exemplary as that is, it ain’t the same as living and working around folks in less-unsettled times. You call almost the whole Earth a “schidthole” but get on YouTube and look at most ANY Third World city. What you will see is crowded streets and a multitude of vehicles, many old. Takes a multitude of shade tree mechanics to keep them all running, and obviously, they do.

And you also "bragged" to a guy that restores and restomods classics for a living about your bullschit barn repairs.

No bragging at all, prob’ly most guys here have done that and more. The point had been made that it took like an operating room to work on vehicles, I merely gave a real world example where it didn’t.

Ya can call that main bearing replacement “bullschit” if ya want but that little station wagon brung me clear to New Mexico and all around that state while I supported myself by doing day labor.

I gave that car to a guy with a family when I left for Africa.

Like I said.

You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house