Originally Posted by deflave
LMFAO.

OK, how about for lean angles: 3) MORE THAN A HARLEY

At least you might have learned by now that Harleys just ain’t quick or agile enough for many riders, not just me, a concept which sent you into hysterics on that last thread.

OTOH if it was the Dust Bowl Beemers you were laughing at, holy crap cool those guys are still around, 24 years later. Yer lucky they ain’t a Harley club.....

http://www.dbbeemers.com/

.....tho if they WERE a Harley club, even you would be able to run away from ‘em on almost anything else, like a Bergmann fer example.....

When you finally do get on two wheels, if you ever get the chance to attend a BMW National Rally, do so. I did two and I have never ridden with so very many skilled and competent riders cool

OTOH the parties after hours were a tad staid, but I guess ya gotta expect that when ya gather a few thousand engineers and data analysts together in one place.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744