Originally Posted by Paddler
The DR650 was redesigned in 1996 and remains unchanged. Still carbureted, air/oil cooled, simple, bullet proof, better off road and lighter than the KLR. No perfect bike exists, but if you watch some videos, there are some cool ones about the "Bush Pig" out of Australia. It's an around the world type bike, but two up is a stretch. The KTM 1290 Adventure, or the 1090 version, or the BMW 1250 GS, or the African Twin, or the V Strom would be good. I have the DR650 and two 1998 BMW R1100R roadsters. They're great touring bikes, two up no problem. Not worth much these days, so a good, clean one will be less than $4K. I have my eyes on the new BMW R1250R, which should be available in the Fall. I'll probably order one in Spring. Personally, I don't like the idea of taking a 650# bike off road, so a guy needs at least two motorcycles.

I'm sure you attach one of those big suction cup d i l d o s to your seat before every trip.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house