Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My least important criteria for a motorcycle is how it rides 2 up. Having another person on the back of a motorcycle is the worst.

I put a Mustang solo saddle on the Dyna shortly after I bought it to end any discussion on the matter.

I’m just the opposite, I just told ‘em “don’t lean”. In my Ninja period some women got their first 140mph motorcycle ride, and on a winding backroad they would wrap their arms tight and plaster themselves against your back, grinning from ear to ear at the end of it.

Pretty much if a woman got on your bike nine times out of ten you would end up sleeping with em sooner or later. Nowadays of course the bike would be writing checks my body couldn’t cash grin

Here's another news flash.

If a chick ask for a drive home in your 1989 F-150? There's a good chance she wants to fugk you.

Is that a motorcycle? Whatever, the one motorcycle ride takes care of the first three dates and saves a lot of talking.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744