Typical review:

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2014/03/suzuki-burgman-650-abs-md-ride-review/

At speed, the Burgman handles well, reflecting its low center of gravity. Although it changes direction relatively well, it is not nearly as nimble as some of the smaller scooters out there. In exchange, the Burgman is extremely stable at high speeds, and is capable of speeds far in excess of the speed limit here on California roads. The Burgman has plenty of power to cruise comfortably at 75 mph or higher.

After riding the Burgman for a while, I really missed having the ability to carry items with me on my motorcycle without wearing a backpack, for instance. The Burgman can spoil you in other ways, as well, when you are looking for a comfortable, low drama cruise. You have to experience relaxing your feet, and having the ability to move them into several different positions, in order to appreciate how comfortable this is. In addition, the lower body wind protection is hard to match on any motorcycle, including luxury tourers.

With its speed, comfort, economy and luggage capacity, the Burgman will be an interesting and attractive alternative for many motorcyclists who are looking for a relaxing way to commute or tour.