It seems that more of you are addicted than the rest of the general populace. I just drove 1,400 miles south to north and saw no more than half a dozen motorcycles the whole way. I've had twelve motorcycles from a mini to a Harley and I've come to the conclusion that I don't want a big road bike for the highway. Around town maybe and I've regretted not buying a Triumph 500 with the high pipes instead of the 650 TR6C that I did buy back when. Today I enjoy just plunking around on the dirt roads up north on an '83 Honda CT110 trail bike and even though it is street legal, we pick off way too many street legal bikers and another one died yesterday here. The new ones are so fast and guys drive them so recklessly that it is a rare night that you don't hear one being wound up going through the gears. I got picked off on my first one when the guy didn't see me and people haven't changed. Biking I've hit a bird on the highway, caught a hornet up my sleeve, been chased by dogs, had a deer jump over my front fender, narrowly missed a herd of cows crossing the road, laid the bike down from a patch of oil... No, that CT110 or the Rokon is all I'll need for a two wheeler. Stodgy maybe, but alive and well.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory