Originally Posted by 79S
Well the story I’m about to tell has no bearing what so ever on the perfect motorcycle. But it does involve a motorcycle. The reservation I grew up on, my uncles, bro in law had a motorcycle beats the ch it out of me what it was I think it was a Kawasaki of some sorts like 500 or 600 something. Hell this was yrs ago. Well ol Gibby Brunoe took it to the local tire shopoff the rez to get a tire fixed, well a few days later Ol Gibby riding down the highway feeling freedom. Hell might have been an eagle following him too hell who knows. Anyhow rear tire blows out ol Gibby takes a pretty good spill on the highway (this was off the rez) if I remember rights ends up in an irrigation ditch all ph ucked up. Passer buyers stop, none of them had the ol Don Johnson satellite phones, so they run to the farm houses call the cops and ambulance all arrive. Well Ol Gibby almost made a one way trip to the big huckleberry fields in the sky that day. Anyhow few months later after he gets out of the hospital Ol Gibby lawyers up sues the tire shop, saying they sold him a defective tube or tire. (I don’t know much about motorcycle tires and ch it) Well tire company lawyers up, They end settling out of court Gibby got like $10,000 bucks back in 1981 that was big money on the rez hell who am I kidding it’s still big money on the rez. The rumor on the rez ol Gibby few days after getting his tire fixed had another flat and decided he was going to fix it himself. Patched up the tube/tire and well day or two later is when he took a ride right into the irrigation ditch. He would always show people his ph ucked up scar lol. Last I heard Gibby had a stroke and pretty much sat in a wheelchair at his house on the rez until he died..

Let’s all say a prayer for ol’ Gibby, no one deserves to go out like that. Here’s hoping he’s up there kickin’ back in the Happy Hunting Grounds where ya always win a settlement even without landing in a ditch.

I will say this....... you Rez guys seem awful judgemental about Africa.

Just sayin.....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744