Originally Posted by jds44
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
jds44 is scared of 7mm-08; he's afraid it won't do what his .308 will.

Lie, or distortion? BOTH, you dimwit. I have no problem calling you a liar; you've lied about me many times as you did up above. Also have no problem pointing out the absolute, comical hypocrisy you and your pards are exibiting here, in your little hissy fit over BS getting debated to a standstill by a "retard".

Scared of the 7-08? Please. I've owned and killed with both. Show me where I've debated the 7-08 over the .308 or vice versa. The 7-08 is better on paper and I like the .308 just because I like it, not because it better in any way.

Show me where I've posted a single lie about you. You can't. You're an idiot and everyone knows it but you.

You are afraid of 7-08 and think your .308 will do stuff the 7-08 won't do.

That's a lie and a distortion, but since that's how YOU play, I'm gonna throw that one back in your face every chance I get from now on. I'll come up with a few more, too, based on stuff you say. Why not? It's how YOU like to play.

And for the record, saying I'm "afraid of blue" or "need a GPS to get around my own property" is EXACTLY like that. But you are too dumb to know it, so I'll have some fun playing you like a minnow in the next few months, distorting what you say and mocking you publically with it.

Unless, of course, you grow up and stop doing it to me. GRIN.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!