2nd, good point. Just playing with these guys, but TryMe is the real... prize, for want of a better word.

FO, come on man. You are better than this. The man posts that he has this load that completely trumps the .308. I decide... hmmm... this could be fun, what the hell, I'll take the other side and give it a run. Lo and behold, I manage to show that the .308 hangs with and even exceeds his load- at which point he chickens out and won't even post his load!

I don't want a bunch of other people's take on his load; that means nothing. I want to give HIS LOAD a run in my factory 22" 7mm-08. And, get this, I'll do it with a witness who is actually a 'Stick fan, and who is a Campfire regular. I could come out looking really stupid here, if his load even comes close to 2700 fps in my rifle.

I still want to try it, though. He just needs to cough it up. It is NOT too much to ask, and if anyone else had pulled the crap he's pulling here, you'd be dogpiling them mercilessly. That's a plain fact. Think about it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!