Originally Posted by jds44
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Our property has 5 acres or so of hardwood bottomland swamp back there where I hung that head...
It'd been years since I, or ANYONE, went that far back in there...

You're kidding right...you have 5 acres and have never been 'that far back in there'. If you do, don't forget your GPS else you'll get lost.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
MikeNZ, no... check what I typed... there's about 5 of our acres back there that's part of a much bigger swamp, most of which we don't own (thankfully <g>). We have 16 acres. You know what's funny about what you typed though? Without the sun, or some kind of sound to orient to, you CAN just about get temporarily lost back there. It's unbelievably dense.

Ain't even gonna bother looking up the blue phobia. We all remember that well enough.

Thank you SO much for proving my point for me, JDS.

Use your powers of reading comprehension... nowhere do *I* say that I get lost on my fuggin' property without a GPS. That's actually someone ELSE taking a gratuitous shot at me, which you have then run with. Repeated often enough by the likes of you, and without me going out of my way to contest it, it becomes some sort of campfire "fact". And I won't let that happen.

It is EXACTLY like me saying that you are scared to use 7mm-08, and repeating it just to be an azzhole in an attempt to discredit you and get under your skin. Which I am fully prepared to do if you keep the crap up, and I'll find other things you say to distort and misrepresent, and we can go on our merry little way down that road. Sounds kind of fun; I'm tired of just bending over and letting you guys get away with this crap, so if that's what you want, OK by me.

What makes more sense, and I'm sure would be preferred by the other members of the forum, would be for you to quit with the gratuitous distortions, which then means I don't go after you, which then means we DON'T go down that road.

I could wrap my body in blue, and find a way to kill a deer. That doesn't mean I am going to CHOOSE to put that color right on the end of my rifle. Research is showing deer see blue well, so I'll just hedge things my way as much as possible since I'm hardly the greatest deer hunter in the world. I can use all the help I can get. But I'm hardly "scared of blue". Another distortion.

Your call where this goes from here, jds44 and anyone else getting their rocks off with this crap.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!