Yeah! Don't act hateful to the guy! Oh wait... That's me...

Guys... Of course my face moves around on the stock. It has to. I have to think I'm consistantly back from most of you guys however.

What I don't do, and what I mean by consistant cheek weld, is I don't chase the image forward as the eye relief decreases with magnification. Make sense? I'd rather accept the "black" and maintain a consistant position- to the extent possible.

I should have known better than to post the pic of me shouldering that rifle. Tom264 asked (then vanished). I put it up in good faith, and I was in a hurry. I'm right in the sweet spot of that scope; I can slide forward a bit as needed, and I'm sure I do just that depending... At any rate, I gave my enemies a target, grist for the mill.

How about this. Any further critique of my shooting posture, shall include a picture of YOU in your shooting position. That's fair, yes? Those if you being buttholes about this are obviously so confidant in your right-ness that you'll have no problem doing as I've done, and put it out there for a public critique. :-)

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!