Jeff_O;

You are, quite simply, a laughing stock.

A few facts escape you:

1). Larry's load(s) are posted; you're just too [bleep] dumb to see or find that.

2). Larry, and many others, can do what you can't.

3). You, basically, have absolutely no experience (first hand) to be questioning anything; at best, you're a noob.

4). Larry has offered advice, proven in the field, for free for years because he can and will; you can offer nothing. Case in point: how many times have you PMed me or someone else foe load/ammunition advice? I can think of several. I can personally vouch for Larry responding in kind for the same advice when I asked him for it, and it's been spot on. You'd be about the last I'd ever consider asking, simply because you don't know schit and are too stupid to grasp it.

5). There are quite a few that have hunted and shot with Larry, and many others he has extended the offer to (unsolicited), that can vouch for what he can do; you would basically have to pay someone to go with you, as they'd be teaching you.

There's a reason you've been awarded the crown as the biggest outdoor/internet dumbphuck on another site: it has/had nothing to do with anyone else; you just flat out earned it.

Hopefully, this sums it up for ya, though I highly [bleep]' doubt it.