What's funny is you and JO have to lump folks together as one identity (Larry's sycophants) because that is the only why you can be comfortable in your own skin.

What if it there were actually a bunch of different guys with different opinions all telling you that your an idiot? That might mean you are, but if you consider us as one you feel much better in your skin.

I don't nor have I ever stuck up for Larry. I don't agree with all his choices, nor do I pick the way/what he picks because I have my own likes/dislikes. Hell, I don't care what anyone wants to use/likes/dislikes, I only need make myself happy. I've not seen the man be wrong on much when it comes to ballistics and reloading. I don't see him spewing stupid stuff concerning them.

So if you feel comfortable assuming we are all as ONE and that helps you sleep well at night in your little world, good for you.

I realize that some folks couldn't make it through the day if they didn't continually repeat 'Breath in breath out' and they seem to assume that because they can't others suffer the same condition.

Sleep tight and don't worry, you're unique just like everyone else.

I'll leave you with some Thoreau as it seems fitting for the provincial amongst us; "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them."

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"