Eric, if I didn't want to oar that RO on the Flathead, I'd call you a dick laugh Schitt yeah, you bring your new toy up to my neighborhood and I'd be glad to show you around. The N Frok in early to Mid July usually has a Caddisfly and Mayfly hatch about that time. If that happens and the NOAA site says the river is 5' 400 fish days are possible. But, if you aren't really paying attention, you'll skin a rock or 2 (and you'll bottom out at least once.) Running Fool Hen in a Driftboat can be interesting too. From Blankenship down is real nice country for a Driftboat in the later summer (even through October if you don't bowhunt)

I'll PM you my numbers.. We should do that laugh

Ingwe, yeah I got bounced back to Swing. Which with curtailments and layoffs is now 3PM to 1AM. Ironically the Specialty Wood Products area is going apeshit right now. I'm on the overlay press, and we're burried. Last week we did a bunch of HDO's (used for architectural pours on concrete work) Next week we're doing two huge orders for TODCO and Shamrock Doors (all 3/4" panels frown ). They tell us that our dept is booked up through early August right now... I get stuck working a lot of Fridays, and the rumor is the two shifts will be going to 12's before too long (which means B shift will get the shaft and work 5-5)

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall