Art, beautiful stocks. I take it that's some of your work? Very nice. Gorgeous.

Not relevant to the topic at hand, though. Still waiting for you to explain how mounting a scope such that it puts your eye right in the sweet spot, when the rifle is mounted in it's most natural position for the shooter, and the scope never touches the shooter under recoil... is somehow wrong...? Or, are we no longer debating based on facts, and have moved on to the "picture barrage" tactic, a la TryMe?

Also interested in hearing you explain how mounting a Leupold farther away will somehow decrease the "black around the image" at high magnifications. Unless you are conceding that you misunderstood what I had said months ago -which is fine, if that's the case, and we can let it go. Just let me know that you now understand, please, like the gentleman I know you can be.

Paul, you are punk. Flat out. Whine all you want. You said it, not me. For those wondering WTF, Paul told me "You are a load your mother should have swallowed!" because I DARED suggest that I'd rather tote a 30-06 than a .223 deer hunting. In my world, a man does not say something like that to another man. His little punk world is apparantly different. The punk Paul Walukewitz in his little punk world.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...l+Walukewicz&topic=0&Search=true

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!