Originally Posted by Whip
Conrad doin' the work? How long can it take to bed the sucker anyways? Go catch a few footballs while the glass is curing.

I'm gonna hit the trail to Mt. Aneus (don't know how to spell that one) this weekend, up above Jewel Basin. Taking a few friends from DC up there for the view (gonna have fun with them city folks for sure...by the time I'm through with them they'll be looking behind every bush for Grizzzzz), but there's a little jewel of a lake and I've always wanted to wet a line and see what she's got. Prolly no footballs though. Sure sucks having to work during the week, I'd rather be playing.

Thinking Georgetown the weekend of the 31st? Whatcha think?

Yep... Conrad was the smith on the whole project. He may be a hermit, and slow to get it done if there's any kind of trading involved. He was working on some bottom metal for Lee the other day (I think thats been three years or better now..) I'm pretty much just going to head out there to borrow some modeling clay and a vice (and pay him up)

You talking Black Lake or Birch Lake in Jewell Basin??? Or one of the mud puddles below it. Its been years since I was in there...

Georgetown on the 31st huh?? If nothing [bleep] up at work, and the 'Proll offser will let me, it sounds like a plan.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall