Originally Posted by Jeff_O
... and yet, simple as it is, TryMe won't post his load.

I could care less what reloading books say, for two reasons. First, since when are the speeds in the manuals achievable? I have loaded for close to 20 centerfire rifles. ONE of those will routinely get book speeds with book charges of powder. ONE. And that one has a Pac-Nor Supermatch barrel on it. The rest vary from 50 to as much as 200 fps under "book" speeds.

Second, I suspect the particulars of TryMe's load will be such that most people wouldn't even want to run it. You want to run my .358 load that's 6 grains over Nosler's published max? Didn't think so.

So spare me the [bleep]' lecture on what loading manuals say. I want to see TryMe's "real world" load that delivers 2700 fps from a 22" factory barrel and can be loaded in the magazine.

As luck would have it, I have a 22" 7-08 waiting eagerly to try said load.

I suspect his load is ridiculously overpressure, over a COAL that will fit most rifle's mag wells, or both. All of which bears directly on the topic at hand. But we don't know, because he's not being straight up about this.

You can't just make as much noise about a load as Larry has here, and then refuse to post it. It just... stinks to high heaven.

TryMe, post your load!

Perhaps he doesn't suffer fools? Not sayin' you are such, just a suggestion.

Maybe (hint) it has been posted already.

If a guy ranted about someone posting a load, for what seems like a hundred posts, that had already been posted: some might view him in a manner even lower than prior.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB