Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by ol_mike
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Last I checked, being an accomplice to murder, and murder are capital crimes....

Burglary is not.

You can thank those two jackasses the next time an antigun bill comes back up. While your saying he should have just stopped and waited, are you suggesting that no one defends themselves? That goes against the entire stance of the 2A.....

Trying to disarm the guy is what got him killed , they were trying to hold him there until the police arrived .
Only a dumbass tries to take a shotgun away from a person saying citizens arrest - citizens arrest .

I think its obvious who the dumb ass is here...