Wow, I feel so compelled to tell you about all my domestic and international travel.

So compelled......

That’s funny.

Are you still stuck on Felony Murder for both suspects?

Still a slam dunk? Or, has your story changed too.....where a win will be a parking ticket for the driver of the truck?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Do we know he hasn’t spread the genetic stupidity?

We know nothing of the jogger yet. Jobs, residence, criminal records, mental records....

To continue casing(etc) the neighborhood December through late February, when it was obvious to many who he was, just stupid on his part.

Ahmaud’s mother obviously knew more than she let on, when she sheepishly declared he was just jogging.

Fool!

Nothing here has any bearing on the case.

And about a gazillion pages ago it was established that the bubbas were illegally chasing the jogger since they were not in pursuit of a crime they had witnessed. That ain't my opinion. That's the law. Shooting him in the course of an illegal pursuit is manslaughter. Sure, the jogger tried to defend himself. That ain't a crime.

I know you hate Negroes but your posts have helped them, by establishing that some Negroes have higher IQs than some whites.

Indy,

Mike's never left his small Iowa farming community.

He can't imagine not knowing the full life history of everyone he meets on the country road, let alone a real live black person.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.