Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It really does not matter one flying fug what the majority of colored people in the USA think or do on a daily basis. That McBubbas were white and Arbery black is totally irrelevant. The legal matters would be identical if the races were reversed.The ONLY things that matters in this case are:1 "Did McBubba Sr and McBubba Jr have any right to forcibly detain Arbery on a public street." and 2 "Did Arbery have any right to resist said detention?"Personally, from what has been posted right here in this thread, Georgia law requires a person to WITNESS a commission of a felony, before he can attempt to detain a party in a "Citizens Arrest". As the McBubbas did not witness anything but a simple trespass, which they actually had no way to determine if it was an actual trespass, because they had no contact with property owner. They, in no way witnessed any felony.As that negates any rights of the McBubbas to detain Arbery. Then he absolutely had a complete right to resist such detainment.McBubbas did murder Arbery. Considering the extent of going back to the house and retrieving guns and then chasing him through the city streets. If I were Judge or Jury member and knew the facts as they have been presented in this thread. I would convict both of murder in the 1'st and recommend the death penalty.
Now this is a bet I'll be glad to make whatever the amount. Nobody will be convicted of first degree murder and there sure won't be a death penalty. Dad may even go free in criminal court. Wrongful homicide,yes, First degree murder, no way.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."