Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This whole situation is the results a "half wit" being shared by three individuale people , the area seems to be saturated with idiots. Every person involved has shown a special kind of stupid, dozens of lives ruined, the cost will continue to sky rocket, families destroyed and all over bad decisions made by all involved! There is plenty of blame to be shared.

Damn, you beat me to it. I just said virtually the exact same thing...

People in general just don't understand how good their lives really are, when I was a young man I thought I could wrestle bears and always win, it took a few years but I found out, my theory had some holes in it, bears aren't real smart but they have better teeth when it comes to wrestling, so I use my superior brains and quit wrestling with bears.

If bears break into my home, I will go to extensive means to make sure, that my home will be the last one that they try to break in to, if I see bears breaking into my neighbors home, I will tell the cops how many picnic baskets they loaded into their car.

I'm a live, and leave me the f~ck alone , sorta guy !

No Jimy, according to this group you are a coward for not getting involved in a confrontation with the bear. But if the bear had tracked you down and hovered over you as if poised to kill you, you were supposed to play dead.

I have more to lose than most bears, a wife and daughter that love me , a beautiful home and land that I live on and enjoy, a bear only has his hide to lose....

Whoa, it's almost like you admitted to me and everyone that you do risk vs gain assessment before you act.