Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
If someone, who's not a cop, points a gun at your, do you plan to forfeit your right to self defense?
I have loaded guns pointed at me by potential adversaries several times. I one case, I was even armed with a shotgun and probably could have killed the other 2 guys if I wanted. But they are alive and well and so am I.

Why? Because I didn't act like Ahmaud!

You? What's your experience?

Obviously you either have don't have any experience being in a potentially deadly confrontation or you think Ahmaud was a dumb ass too. Which is it?

AS hasnt answered my reply as to what I would do if someone with a deadly weapon got the drop on me.

Would you give them a BJ if so demanded? If you fail to resist in a potentially deadly encounter you have chosen to submit and become a victim by choice, good luck w/ that. You, Tyrone and many others are just silly.

mike r

I'm sure you'd rather be the jogger rather than be victimized.

Cops let burglar victims be victimized all the time by not investigating a lot of crime.

That is not a rational or appropriate response. I have been threatened w/ deadly force and did not comply w/ the wishes of those that threatened and survived. You make your choices and deal w/ the outcome. If you believe that the killing was justified and unavoidable man up and say so.

mike r

He was black... he’s made it very clear. He made it clear before the guy was dead in numerous threads dating way back. If it isnt about religion, or his conspiracies, its about black people... 1 & 3 very much clash though and make the joke on him.