Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 19352012
Some of you are the problem with America.

Couldn't agree more. The criminal negroid element has destroyed every city in America. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fugg..

That may be your reality but it's not mine.
I understand the picture you paint, but it's more regional than some might think.

I'm in a economically depressed rural coastal county.

There are nice Lake Front, River Front, and Gulf Front communities all surrounded by the most redneck white trash trailer communities ones ever seen.

90% of our crime is committed by toothless whites strung out on meth and pain pills that never have jobs.
Big fat white baby mommas abound, I'd swear it's the local Walmarts here where all the white folks in those crazy "people of Walmart" photos are taken.

There is no industry other than some mild tourism, just basic service work is about all there is.
Only reason it attracts and holds all these low class white trash types is the cheap inland real estate in scrub oak woods where trailer houses can be rented for chump change.

It's the perfect environment for your friendly neighborhood meth lab.

So that being said, I have a hard time putting color to the issue.

The blacks that live around here by quite a ways surpasses the white trash for life styles and life choices..
In the rural areas of many states much the same can be found, what we have here is not unique.

Believe it or not low life's come in all colors, just scroll through the last three mugshot listings from where I am...

Mugshots May 6, 2020

Mugshots May 4, 2020

Mugshots May 1, 2020

Citrus County, Florida is 93% Caucasian.

The reason no blacks are committing crimes there is because there's no blacks there.

Yes, but there are just whites that do the job for the missing blacks, they keep the dirt bag void filled.
That was the point....it's regional.