Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Bristoe - I know captn obvious things are hard for someone of your aptitude to catch on too....

Yeah,...all of those reports I listed of blacks murdering whites is just the result of my lack of aptitude.

But you completely lack the ability to think.

Your reasoning ability has been turned to schitt.

That is where you have been misled by the nazi racist propaganda networks you seem obsessed by.

You Bristoe are the one that completely lacks the ability to think for yourself.

Being arrested for a crime and being prosecuted for a crime are by far two different things.
Your propaganda sites of choice don't seem to realize that and they are sure not worded as such.

They are solely worded to instigate hate in those that seek it...

Even Dylann Roof finally realized he'd been led astray by such websites and their postings on the internet.
But not before he became radicalized by his readings and gunned down 9 innocent people as they sat in their church.
Dylann Roof said he first started reading the websites in 2012 and was 'never the same'....
How long has it been for you Bristoe?

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Seems like you as a adult could see the woes of your ways, but apparently not.

The link you posted where they claimed a prior criminal history of Ahmaud Arbery was all total lies,
You don't seem to care, most of us do, how can anyone trust a single link you post to these sites when there is no explanation offered for the lies they post? Is that not suppose to matter?