Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
And from my quick, very easy google search here is why it wasnt burglary...

1.) no forceable entry, nor was the property marked. To be such there must be obvious unlawful entry... i.e., someone stops in to ask for directions is no more or less guilty or innocent then the deceased in this instance.

2.) you must prove intent... you have to prove he had intent of committing a felony. You cant, hes dead.... and not at the scene.

The burglary statute is posted above, twice.

Forcible entry is not required, nor is actually stealing anything.

Intent can be inferred from his actions, and proven by the video of the joglar, both inside and outside the house.

No... no it isnt... thats from a 3rd party... i posted an exert from the real statue, from the real website... carryon dinkus, this whole google things above your head. Your not even doing it, your going by a forum post..... makes you even more of a dinkus!
laughing this idiot is arguing with a lawyer.....

A criminal defense attorney in GA? If so Im sure he has the statue then, and can clearly relate it to the cited cases...

He’s clearly the idiot... the statues there, and says what I stated without a doubt.

What is a dwelling??? Is that construction site without a COO a dwelling? Was there forceable entry... can you have forceable entry on a construction site without barriers... what is a dwelling?

Mr Attorney should know all of this... lots of lawyers in the world... counsel for a publicly traded company wouldnt be the best to consult for a criminal defense, but....