Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I do not see it as my responsibility to enter into an armed confrontation with an empty handed man who walked through an open house under construction. Simply because when I think about these things I quickly recognize that they can go as they did in this case. Who among us wants to be in the killer's shoes?

Like most debates here, many people see things as black or white and argue those points ad nauseam. But the world is often very GRAY.

A few here suggest the jogger was the aggressor, and the 2 white men were well within their rights, because they suspected (or even saw) the jogger peek into a house.

That sets the premise, that I should meet every car that doesn't use a blinker to turn into my cul-de-sac, with a shotgun in the face. Neighbor didn't buckle up before backing out of their driveway? Shotgun to the face. We weird ass next door neighbor stepping onto my property to look into my garbage can? Shotgun to the face.

Of course, everyone here will agree those are ridiculous scenarios.

So it appears there ARE shades of gray in this argument. My view is, self policing with firearms involved should be the exception for only the most dire of circumstances, not the norm. Because bottom line, if you pull a firearm out without the express intent of immediately protecting your life or the life of your family, you've potentially crossed into a place where your freedom, and your financial future is dependent on some gun-hating libtard sitting on a jury, stewing about how you have a gun. Even if you were in the right.

So no, I will not risk even the slightest chance of jail time or civil suite for some petty crime, like these 2 dumbfuggs did. And the jogger was stupid as chit for what he did, too. Clusterfugg all the way around.

That is entirely to goddam reasonable of a comment for this schidtshow.

Oh, jogger didnt signal a left turn on his run? Well, that sheds a whole new light on the problem.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin