Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I realize "Hispanic" is not considered a race but George Zimmerman is half Hispanic with a Jewish last name and is "brown" in color. If my white cracker azz attacked George Zimmerman and made mention of his brown color and I was anti-semantic would the news report two white guys got into it OR would the story be white azz cracker from WV attack a brown Jew? So this begs the question why George Zimmerman is white to the media? To meet the agenda.

I see what your saying... but this happened in Feb... it never came out because the local govt took it for what was told to them. The video was leaked out, and the GBI is actually investigating who leaked it.... the only reason you or I know about it several months later is because someone leaked the tape, not the narrative that two white guys killed a black thief... its two white criminals who make law abiding gun owners look bad, decided to take the law into their own hands and put someone on trial on a suburban street, and convict him to death.