Originally Posted by jaguartx
Truth hurts.

Let me know when you see a white, mature baby sitter torture and burn a little white boy to death a bit at a time.

Let me know when you see white guys sexually assault 15500 black women a year even though there are about 10x more white men than black in this country.

Let me know when home video shows a huge black thug beating, stripping and raping a white woman in front of her 18 mo old child.

Let me know when 2 white guys break in the apt of 3 white girls studying with 2 of their boyfriends and with guns, putting all except a boy and girl in a closet one guards while the other forces a white boy to eat his girlfriend out to get her wet for the blacks to orally, anally and vaginally rape for hours and then proceed to do the same with both the other girls. Then they took them outside in the snow naked, put them in a car trunk, drove them to a field and shot each in the head dead except for one girl who's metal barrette deflected the bullet and just split her skull.

Let me know when your best bud and second cousins son takes his high school sweetheart parking behind the stadium after a game he played and has a few blacks drag them out of his car and beat hell out of him and hold him down and making him watch while they took turns raping his 16 year old girlfriend for hours in a midsized east Texas town and then the law and DA do all they can to get them off early. Shes a mental case now, mid 30s and never married and childless because of the trauma she survived. She will never have a child or hold or love a man because of animals that look like men.

Let me know when 5 whites rape for days and torture and fill with bleach or draino to hide their DNA.

Let me know Tarqueen.

Doc,

How is this relevant to the case at hand?

Do you consider this justification to lynch all black men running down the street?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell