No worries there.....the thug probably just hit 90 year old women’s places after that.

Great job!

You did so well for your fellow law-biding citizens.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I've had a couple of experiences somewhat like the two Georgia retards. We operated a plant in a bad neighborhood and thieves--all black--would try to steal stuff. We caught them and held them for cops. In one case it took the cops one hour and 21 minutes to show up.

Anyway---in the case I'm thinking of, we surprised the thief and I had a shotgun. I ordered him to sit on the ground. Instead he took off. I shouted, "Shoot to kill," and discharged a load of birdshot up in the air. He set a new record scaling our parking lot fence, which was about 12 feet high. He left some clothing on the barbed wire on the top.

Moral: He was committing the crime, not "looked likie someone." I didn't get close enough to tousle with the shotgun. I didn't shoot at him. The bird shot fell harmlessly to the ground. He thought I was shooting at him. Never saw him again.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.