Originally Posted by deflave
I still haven't heard any facts regarding this case.

I'm not sure any of us will ever actually hear any facts about this case. Only narratives pertinent to everyone's opinion. Which is what I think you are actually implying. No one's opinion will be changed here, only endless repetition of one's own personal opinion, not really anything new or ground breaking that we haven't seen expressed before. There was a lot that went wrong here and this is just really another excuse for a lot of people to rant and rave and try to show everyone else how well versed they are on current affairs and that they truly have their finger on the pulse of all things relevant and if you don't acknowledge that you are wrong and part of the problem. Nothing to see here, move on. In the end twelve men and women will have to determine the probable outcome of this with no direction from anyone on this forum. The sun has just poked out from behind the clouds as I type this. I think I will go outside and do a little target practice with my new 365XL. Not quite where I want to be with it target wise at this point.

Before I forget, glad to see both you and Gus back. Two totally different realms of input into all things relevant that I have come to appreciate. It has taken me a while to figure out what Gus is saying sometimes, but I have grown to appreciate his somewhat innocence in his opinions expressed here.