Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
AS cant understand that if the dead man had laid down he would be home having a cold one today.

Are you so naive that you would surrender and allow yourself to be rendered helpless at the mercy of two or three gun wielding strangers in the middle of the street?
Strangers who had been using vehicles to aggressively chase you through the streets.
Strangers who doing such crazy schitt as standing in the back of a fast moving pickup, waving a gun, and one can safely assume shouting many phrases.

Does any of the demonstrated activity of the Bubbas prior to actual contact with the victim lead one to think their intended victim had any reason to believe he would be treated fairly, humanely, and not put at risk before Police arrived? Hell, the victim had no knowledge that Police were even in route.

Does one believe that Bubba and Bubba Jr were not shouting explicit threats toward their intended victim in their hot headed and reckless endeavor to bring to justice what they considered to be a POS dirtbag criminal?

I only know what I see on the video.

Black man grabs shotgun barrel. Shortly afterwards he falls down.

The narrative surrounding the event has been constructed by the media,...when it wasn't constructing a narrative about Trump colluding with Russia in order to defeat Hillary in the 2016 Presidential election.

I think he probably died of COVID-19.