Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I've had a couple of experiences somewhat like the two Georgia retards. We operated a plant in a bad neighborhood and thieves--all black--would try to steal stuff. We caught them and held them for cops. In one case it took the cops one hour and 21 minutes to show up.

Anyway---in the case I'm thinking of, we surprised the thief and I had a shotgun. I ordered him to sit on the ground. Instead he took off. I shouted, "Shoot to kill," and discharged a load of birdshot up in the air. He set a new record scaling our parking lot fence, which was about 12 feet high. He left some clothing on the barbed wire on the top.

Moral: He was committing the crime, not "looked likie someone." I didn't get close enough to tousle with the shotgun. I didn't shoot at him. The bird shot fell harmlessly to the ground. He thought I was shooting at him. Never saw him again.

You're lucky you didn't make the national news for 9 days in a row.

Nope. Didn't injure anybody.

But in a different case, back in the late 1970s, a guy came in the front office and held up the receptionist. My father came out of his office with the 12 gauge. The guy took off and was turning toward my father (who was ordering him to stop) with a small (later proved inoperable) revolver in his hand. Bang. About 200 #6 pellets from about 50 feet. The perp staggered of into an ally, dropping the handgun. Two days later he checked into a hospital.

The cops came by a day later and criticized my father for shooting a perp with #6 birdshot. They gave him 10 rounds of 00 buckshot. I still have those rounds.

Different times, but we NEVER broke any laws or shot at anybldy who was not threatening us. The #6 birdshot guy was the only one who did. The others tried to escape.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.