Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

TRH,

It's not so much that you are rude, but disappointing. I'm disappointed that a man of your intelligence, has allowed himself to abandon his skepticism in pursuit of half baked conspiracy theories, especially those founded in racial bigotry . You know The Constitution and founding principles better than most, but for you the proposition that all men are created equal seem to only encompass non-Jewish white males.

No one here is denying there's problems within the black community. I've suggested that if it's what some here really want to discuss, lets not conflate the two issues and start a separate thread on that separate subject, because conflating the two, doesn't help.

You are way to serious a person, especially as a concealed carrier to not take seriously the facts as laid out in the video I presented, regardless of the race of the pro-2A attorney presenting them. You watch the Active Self Defense video's. I expect you are aware the aggressors violated about every principle there is pertaining to armed self defense. So yes, I'm disappointed you went straight to "oh of course he black", as opposed to actually addressing the content of his speech.

You share with the left a tendency to impute evil on those with whom you disagree. I don't consider you to be evil because you disagree with me on many subjects. I just assume that it's due to many years of programming, starting in early childhood, that you are unable to overcome or rise above.

Again you disappoint me with your failure to pay attention. I'm actually on the opposite end of that spectrum. "Evil" generally required intent. Most liberals are not evil, they are just wrong, and unable to see the consequences of the policies they propose.

Likewise I think many of the conspiracy theories to which you ascribe are best dismissed with Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity",

So what is your explanation for the preponderance of black on white crime and the all too frequent sensless viciousness manifested in it? And dont tell me it's because they werent raised in Montanas loving atmosphere. wink

The numbers show that violent crime crosses racial boundaries infrequently. You aren't interested in the answer to your question. If you were, you'd look at the crime rate of black Americans who grow up in two parent homes outside of the ghetto and have an opportunity for a good education and learn a little from it.

Not having drank the kool-aid, I know the answer.

Tell us then, how to keep the parents together? So, you want a few men and a few baby mommas living in the same house together? I'm sure that would work out real good. They essentially do that in the projects, a very nice place. Try it out and give us a report from a more "educated" position.

Tell us how civil they are in Afreaka.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin