"So often the public accepts a narrative-driven by an incomplete set of facts, one that vilifies a good person, based on a rush to judgment, which has happened in this case," Laura Hogue said in a statement Thursday.

Link

Less than two weeks before Arbery was shot, Travis McMichael sounded on edge the night of February 11 when he called 911 to report a possible trespasser inside a house under construction in his subdivision.

"Yeah, it just startled me," Travis McMichael replied. "When I turned around and saw him and backed up, he reached into his pocket and ran into the house. So I don't know if he's armed or not. But he looked like, he was acting like he was. So be mindful of that."

Verified by Perez.....

"We've had a string of burglaries," Travis McMichael said on the 911 recording. "I was leaving the neighborhood and I just caught a guy running into a house being built two houses down from me."

"But we've been having a lot of burglaries and break-ins around here," Travis McMichael added. "I had a pistol stolen January 1, actually."

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.