Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That don't mean much.

Six years after retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves Jr. gunned down Chad Oulson they are still debating a court date.

Reeves shot Oulson over the use of a cell phone during movie previews at the Cobb Grove 16 cinemas in Wesley Chapel, FL. Popcorn flew, Reeves drew a handgun and shot Oulson in the chest as he sat in the theater with his wife and child.

The retired Tampa police captain was charged with second-degree murder in 2014 yet has been free on $150,000 bail ever since.

Reeves, now 77 is obviously being allowed to live out his retirement by the courts.

Cops don't pay no price for their actions, they have Nazi like immunity, this is why cops do such stupid schit, they know they will get by with it...fu_ck cops......

If the scary black man was a horrible as you racist pricks here fear him to be, people like George Zimmerman wouldn't still be sucking air today.....fu_ck racist....

And speaking of fu_ckin' racist, If that booze saturated Kentucky hillbilly Bristoe was to ever get near my pond I'd make a artificial reef outta his lard azz and his mobility scooter.......

Have a great weekend all!!! smile

I don't think bristoe is fat....and its an 8n not a scooter.....other than that good post.....have a good one also...…..bob