Thank you for your answer.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
If you don’t mind the PC violation.....where did you graduate in your class, Mike?

How many attempts at the bar? If you are a lawyer.

Thanks in advance, for your response.

Originally Posted by mirage243
If the little jogger hadn't been seen multiple times where he didn't belong, he'd still be breathing. Case closed, end of story. Nobody just went and killed an innocent "jogger".

Even in the most rural precincts of Alabama you don't get to light a fugger up for trespassing. You ain't in Texas gomer.

We don't care for your kind in these here parts.

LMFAO

mike r

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
If you don’t mind the PC violation.....where did you graduate in your class, Mike?

How many attempts at the bar? If you are a lawyer.

Thanks in advance, for your response.

Originally Posted by mirage243
If the little jogger hadn't been seen multiple times where he didn't belong, he'd still be breathing. Case closed, end of story. Nobody just went and killed an innocent "jogger".

Even in the most rural precincts of Alabama you don't get to light a fugger up for trespassing. You ain't in Texas gomer.

We don't care for your kind in these here parts.

LMFAO

mike r

If the question is am I a lawyer? The answer is no. My profile, which is available to any who would bother to do any research for themselves indicates that I am a retired Firearms Instructor. I have been certified to teach self defense, small arms and use of force since 2001 by DOD, DOE, USDOS and the State of Nevada. I have taught and certified >20k CCW qualifiers. None of whom have been charged w/ illegal use of force.

The only fact that I have argued on this thread is the appropriate use of deadly force by regular folks like most on this site. Initial aggressor and Reasonable Man Doctrine are pertinent to all who would potentially use deadly force in self defense.

Many here would rather rant mindlessly about racial injustice than examine the facts pertinent to the many here that chose to be armed and intend to protect both themselves and others.

The fact remains that a good rule of thumb and a guide to a good life remains: Deadly force should ONLY be used when an innocent human being is in immediate jeopardy of death or great bodily harm.

Profiling is a tool used by any reasonable person in the America of today. Racial, hell yes but judiciously, along w/ location, local culture, time of day etc., etc. I am a racist and a nationalist and white but don't let that pollute my thinking or my judgement.

mike r

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.