Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

About time somebody said this. You also might wonder why there are almost no females on here, what with the continued sexual innuendos by the same group of low lifes. Or why they let card carrying Nazis like The Real Hawkeye post at all. Or why, more and more, so many posts are complete drivel. All Rick Bin seems to care about is number of clicks. The advertisders are dumb enough to pay him so many shekels per click so who cares what gets clicked?

Hide the truths you dont care for. To hell with the 1A.

Did you swallow the, "We are stronger because of our diversity" and discard the "United we stand" kool-aid too?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin